May 27, 2008

beginings

To day is the first day of my blogging life. My friends call me ARod, Rod, Anita... take a pick
I love photography, good books, traveling.
I have a wonderful son that is a successful film editor. He is the lite of my life. In the past 2 years I started to take pictures and it has become an outlet of my frustrations and my therapy. I do not have many friends, but the ones I have, I really treasure.
I hope not to bore you. Feel free to give me some feedback.
lots of love
Rod

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anita I love your blog site! You are such a wonderful person and a girl after my own heart who loves to travel and photography. You inspire me to go to the next level with my picture taking since I too love it so much.

Not many friends? Please! Look at the number of e-mail addresses you have and give me a break!

Luv ya & thanks for sending Jasmyn a gift.

Glenda

ARod said...

gurl, I ment real friends...
It was a pleasure, I am so happy for her and you too.

Anonymous said...

We treasure you right back!!!!